Currently seeking Community Patrol Officers for multiple shifts including daytime and overnight.
As a rapidly growing company, we offer virtually unlimited opportunity for growth and advancement. Professionals who demonstrate their abilities to deliver and lead will thrive.
Compensation and Benefits:
Hourly salary with posibility of overtime, company benefits allowance which may be paid as cash or applied to benefits, 401k with Company Match, Health Insurance, LTD/STD, etc
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Drive community patrol vehicle to patrol Northwest DC/Bethesda neighborhood.
* Observe and report any suspicious activity to DC/MD police.
* Request solicitation license from door to door solicitors found in neighborhood.
* Document activity using mobile app
* Take digital pictures of any concerns (e.g., damage to property).
* Investigate security alarms of patrol customers and report any suspicious activity to police.
* Provide concierge services to patrol customers including mail collection, dog walking, etc.
* Maintain safe and secure work environment by following safe practices and keeping all security information confidential.
* Rinse down the patrol vehicle weekly.
* Represent the company at community marketing events.
The ideal candidate should have customer service experience (e.g., waiting tables, helpdesk), have exceptional verbal and writing skills and a clean criminal / drivers record. Selected candidates will be required to obtain a DC/MD security officer license which includes background check and drug testing.
DC SO license holders preferred, While there is flexibility in schedule, the schedules will be set two weeks in advance and you are expected to be prompt and reliable.