Fire alarm test, inspection, and service positions with growing company offering excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement.
As a rapidly growing company, we offer virtually unlimited opportunity for growth and advancement. Training and license / certification support provided. Professionals who demonstrate their abilities to deliver and lead will thrive.
We provide excellent benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate with opportunity for overtime
- Company contribution to heath insurance
- 401k with Company Contribution
- Company vehicle
- Company provided cellphone
- Employee owned tool allowance and advance
Training opportunities and licensing support are available in all areas as we are committed to the professional growth of our employees.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Perform commercial fire alarm system test and inspections.
- Perform routine service and maintenance of commercial fire alarm systems.
- Complete electronic test and inspection forms on tablet and laptops.
- Communicate and coordinate with office and customers to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Prepare for inspections by reviewing plans and documentation.
- Specify accurate scopes of work for service identified in test and inspections.
- Perform system repairs as needed.
- Maintain records by documenting all work using mobile phone app.
- Maintain customer rapport by resolving concerns and answering questions.
- Maintain safe and secure work environment by following safe practices and keeping security information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications and working with demonstration products.
- Opportunity for training, manufacturer certifications, and professional development on Commercial Fire Alarm Systems.
The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in the installation, maintenance, and or test and inspection of Commercial Fire Alarm Systems; effective communication with customer; system documentation; coordinate deployments with customer and company office.
Special consideration will be given to candidates with NICET certifications and other professional licensing and credentials.
Candidates must pass criminal background check, drug screening, and have excellent driving record.